• Leadership of the youth group including service projects, mission trips, and fundraisers.
• Consulting with parents about their spiritual needs and the spiritual needs of their children.
• Oversight of the church school program for pre-school through high school including recruiting and supporting the volunteer teachers.
• Communication to St. Timothy’s youth and families through various means including social media and newsletters.
• Budget management and coordination with the other staff.
St. Timothy’s seeks a dynamic leader who has a solid understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith and who has a strong desire to nurture young people in the Christian faith. Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with youth and adults are required for success in this role. Ideally the candidate will have experience working with youth and some organizational/administrative experience.
• Part-time: up to 20 hours/week.
• Must be available to work weekends/evenings as needed or according to seasonal events
• Accountability: Rector and Vestry
Competitive salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Relocation is not available.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Amy Conard.