St. Timothy's Stewardship 2021
Stewardship is our personal response to God's generosity in the way we share our resources of time, talent, and money. Stewardship reflects our commitment to making God's love known through the realities of human life and our use of all that God has given us.
- Letter from the Rev. Camie Dewey, Associate Rector
- Online Stewardship Pledge Form
- Printable Stewardship Pledge Form
- Stewardship Letter from the Vestry
- “Stewardship Campaign 2021” – A stewardship campaign during a pandemic? Why stewardship at St. Tim's is more important than ever! Come hear more at 9:45 on Sunday, Oct. 4th at Adult Forum. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for zoom info.