The Angler Newsletter
The Angler is our print newsletter that has been in production for over 30 years. We offer our latest issues here, in Adobe pdf format for reading online.
Click the link to read the latest issue: April - May 2021 Angler
This newsletter includes these stories:
- Interview with the Interim Rector about safely reopening St. Timothy's for in-person worship
- Holy Week service schedule, including special Stations of the Cross "self-guided tour"
- Spring Refresh of all of St. Tim's garden spaces
- How to help Episcopal City Mission throw a birthday party for detained St. Louis County youth
- Excerpts of Presiding Bishop Michael Curry's Fiery Sermon to House of Bishops
- Spring 2021 Adult Forum Schedule, Invite Welcome Connect Refresher, and MORE!
Past Angler Newsletter Issues